“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone” — Coco Chanel
Here are some of my favorite sites and blogs to visit and that have inspired me:
1. Violet Lebeaux — http://www.violetlebeaux.com/. Her blog is delightful and I have learned a lot from her. She does tutorials on many different topics, and she is super sweet!
2. Radical Radiance, Courtney Pool: http://www.courtneypool.com/. Courtney does so much in health and raw food. Though I am not a raw foodist (though I would eventually like to become high raw) she is a true inspiration and one can learn lots from her blog on health!
3. Lolita Charm: http://lolita-charm.blogspot.com/. A true lolita, her blog is another great blog to learn and be inspired by in all things lolita and life.
4. Yaya Han: http://www.yayahan.com/. Yaya sews all her own costumes and models them. A truly gifted, beautiful woman. I hope to meet her one day and start sewing my own costumes and clothes more.
5. Dr. Perricone: http://www.dailyperricone.com/. Dr. Perricone always has excellent nutrional advice and a great skin care line. Very informative blog.
6. Dr. Joel Fuhrman: http://www.diseaseproof.com/. Another great blog for eating right. Also very informative.
Some favorite websites that aren’t blogs:
1. Toyko Rebel: http://www.tokyorebel.com/. They have amazing Japanese street fashion that is just to die for.
More coming soon! >^-^<